Monday, March 31, 2014

It's Monday! What Are Your Reading? David Baldacci and Jim & Joyce Lavene

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is great fun to link to the others participating and see what everyone is reading. Fair warning though....it will add to your reading list!!


This week Mr Busy and I are listening to the next edition in the Shaw series. I think this is the last one, but I can't be sure. We have been working our way through the David Baldacci books that we can find on audio. It is a great way to listen, multi-task and share a good read. Our library has quite a few of his books on audio and if they do not have it they are willing to go to the inter library loan section and order it for us. They charge a minimal $2 fee, but that doesn't even cover the postage. So it is still a "good deal". 

I was loaned this Peggy Lee Garden Series by my daughter-in-law. She is an intense book lover like me and has shared many books with me. Now she is in college working on her undergraduate degree in English or Creative Writing, I am not positive exactly. But she is a talented writer and very much wants to get a novel published. I wish her well. This is the last in the trilogy and I have been reading in the car when we run our errands.  I just leave it in the car, seems every time we go out, Mr. Busy "needs to stop at the hardware store"...not my favorite place, so I stay in the car and read!
It is a fun story and I love all the gardening information at the beginning of each chapter. 




Until next time 
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Poisoned Petals. It's new to me, and I'm always on the lookout for a good cozy series.

    My post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/03/weekly-book-recap-60.html

    ReplyDelete