Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  As she says, it’s “a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!”



I am still reading:  or rather listening to on my Kindle. I am enjoying this story, but for me it was a slow start.I am not sure just where the painting of The Goldfinch fits in the story, but I am anxious to find out.















Also on my Kindle but actually reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. 

This is slow going, like many non-fiction, self help books. But I took the quiz and no surprise, I am an introvert. We will see if I learn any new things about me.


On my bedside table is :
This was a win from Audra at Unabridged Chick in late 2011. I am just getting around to enjoying it. It is well written, gritty and truthful as each short story tells about a time in the life of Veda. A young woman looking for and eventually finding herself. 

Mr. Busy and I are listening to the audio book 
As with all David Baldacci books, this one is mystery and unsolved murders. There is also a good amount of sexual tension building between Sean King and Michelle Maxwell. This one deals with a secret location run by an unknown agency, working to find a mathematical equation to make the computer world as we know it obsolete. Also we just may find out why Michelle ( Mick) Maxwell is such a driven, take no prisoners slob. I have my suspicions, and as it looks now I may be right. 


Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



  

4 comments:

  1. Four books on the go at once - I applaud people who can read multiple books at the one time. I'm attempting to read two books at once currently and I notice one definitely gets more attention than the other.
    Happy Reading!
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an amazing read. I hope you enjoy your books this week!

    Check out what we are reading this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an amazing read. I hope you enjoy your books this week!

    Check out what we are reading this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete