Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday 56 Sugar Queen


The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice. These are the rules from her blog. So click over to Freda's blog and link up.
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grab you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.



The Sugar Queen
Sarah Addison Allen
Bantam Books/June 2008


"Here, eat this, quick," Josey said as she opened her closet door. She put the bag in front of Della Lee, who was sitting on the floor on the sleeping bag.

I am loving this magical book about friendship, love and possibilities.


Until next time.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

3 comments:

  1. I'm wondering why Della Lee is hiding in the closet! Definitely curious. This sounds like a good book.
    Here's the link to my Friday post: HANK & CHLOE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the question I am asking too. I don't want to spoil it, but maybe when I finish I will have a short answer. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm wondering the same thing Sandra is!

    ReplyDelete