Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014 Another Chance to Get it Right!

I found this image on the internet and immediately was attracted to the sentiment. It is a quote from Oprah Winfrey. I think it applies to all aspects of my personal life and maybe to lots of aspects to our lives at inhabitants of this world.  Guess it is a goal we should all strive for ...."to get it right!"

I am challenging myself to a more attainable goal in my reading.
I am challenging myself to complete 6 UFO's in my quilting hobby ( this one is shared by one of my quilting groups, we are all committing to finishing 6 UFO's this year)
Also, my personal goals are to use fabric from my stash, as Jenny of Elefantz says to "let it shine".
And I am going to try to be or maintain calm. I am looking for the perfect KEEP CALM and ??????????  sign or poster or greeting card or image. I'll know it when I see it.

So though not really NY Resolutions, they are personal goals to 'get it right'!


Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

1 comment:

  1. I love your personal goals, good luck in achieving them.

    ReplyDelete