Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Snapshot GO BRONCOS




Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky (at West Metro Mommy). Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.





I love the sky when it is orange and blue.  Go Broncos!!!    This is my own personal Orange Thingy!
Can you tell I'm a Denver Broncos fan.  For those of you who don't follow the NFL, tomorrow they play the Patriots in Denver for the division championship. Then on to the Super Bowl.



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

10 comments:

  1. That's a stunning sky! And I'm glad to see the amaryllis bloomed beautifully. Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a team in the playoffs, so I'll support you on your cheers for the Broncos. Lovely sunset. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fiery skies too. :-) My home province of Newfoundland often had them.

    Enjoy football! Sometimes I read next to my husband, while he watches football. He's a huge fan. We always watch the Superbowl together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit that I don't watch football...my daughter and her friends are all over it, though. Lovely photo!

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be cheering on the Broncos--I can't guarantee that I'll follow them all the way to the superbowl. If it ends up being Seattle and Denver in the Super Bowl, my marriage vows dictate that, in the absence of my Packers, I must root for the Seahawks. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't be watching but my hubby will be glued to both games!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty photo, but it's Go Pats, at our house LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a gorgeous photo. I hope your team won.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a pretty sky! Patriots fans here, but I always say, Let the best team win !"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not a football follower but I can always root for gorgeous skies. :-)

    ReplyDelete