Monday, January 20, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Finishes and Starts Jan 2014


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  As she says, it’s “a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!”



This week is my F2F book club meeting. Our discussion book is The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith. Here is my review from Goodreads. 

This week I am reading: the 15th in the Benni Harper Mystery series. 
It is the final entry into the Mega Mix Challenge hosted by Love of Reading on Goodreads. It was an untimed challenge and I have been working at it since 11-12. But it was great fun. I may do it all over again on my own with different titles of course.  


Spider Web is set in
San Celina (fictional) California

Mr Busy and I are listening to this Baldacci novel. We have listened to several other titles by David Baldacci during road trips. We always have to finish them at home, because our trips are not 12 -14 hours long. But it is enjoyable, so we decided to borrow one from the library just to share at home. I sew in my sewing room and across the hall, he is building an RC airplane (from scratch). The boombox sit out in the hall so we can both hear and I am in charge of keeping track of where we are in the story, should we have to pause it. It has been fun, discussing our own ideas about the who and why. 
First Family is set in Washington DC

This week too, I will start listening to The Goldfinch on audio-books. I am new to this realm and it is a trial subscription. I don't know if I will continue or not.  

Until Next Time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been having a fun time. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love David Baldacci. I just started listening to King and Maxwell on audio. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete