Saturday, December 28, 2013

Where Are You Reading? 2014 Progress Post.

The sign up for this challenge is here.  I tried to set up a Google Map. I may not be able to use it. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll put a link here at a later date. 
Alabama:
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California: 
Colorado: 
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida: 
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts:  
Michigan: 
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire:
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York:  
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio:
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania:
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee:
Texas:
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington:
West Virginia
Wisconsin:
Wyoming

3 comments:

  1. This does look fun but it would put pressure on my to read a certain book because of the setting:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Look what you've done! ;) I'm not one for "challenges" but I've been thinking about this one for quite some time. I had put it aside, but your post reminded me of it! hee-hee It sounds interesting to me, though I wouldn't select my books based on the challenge. I think I'd read as usual and see what I end up with. See? I'm reconsidering!
    Happy New Year, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I participate in this one I must confess that I never succeed. It is interesting to see where you choose books from. Mine tend to be set abroad more than in the US.

    ReplyDelete