Sunday, December 15, 2013

What's In A Name 2014


This will be the 3rd year I have done this challenge.  Beth Fish Reads  was the host in the past but has passed it on to  The Worm Hole for 2014.
The challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st, 2014.
Here are the categories and a possible candidate or two.
1. A reference to time: Morning Glory by Sarah Jio,
2. A position of royalty: The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory
3. A number written in letters: A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khalid Hosseini
4. A forename or names: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
5. A type or element of weather: Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah

I reserve the right to change or add to the above list.
As always, I look forward to searching for books to meet the title criteria. Sometimes I struggle and sometimes they just fall in my lap.


Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you joining us, Judy. I think choosing but keeping your options open is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fun challenge. Good luck! It looks like you've selected some great books.

    ReplyDelete