Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Benni #12



It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I  encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Fair warning… this meme tends to add to your reading list!

This week I am reading the 12th book in the Benni Harper Mystery series. 
It is my goal to finish #13 - Tumbling Blocks, #14 - State Fair & #15- Spider Web before the end of the year. I should be able to make that happen. I have nearly all my Christmas shopping done. I have to get them shipped off and our daughter has a birthday the 16th of December, so I need to get that remembrance sent too. 

I am looking forward to new book challenges in the new year. I especially like "What's in a Name" at Beth Fish Reads and I will continue to participate in the Ebook Challenge on Workaday Reads.Then there are all the challenges on Goodreads. Oh my, will I overdo again this year?  

Until next time, 
Stay Happy and Stay Happy

2 comments:

  1. I am getting excited about challenges too. Bringing back one I do every year but also have an idea for a new one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have much shopping left either. I still need to do cards and gift wrapping though.

    ReplyDelete