Monday, November 18, 2013


 It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. As she says, it’s “a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!”


I am in the middle of Broken Dishes by Earlene Fowler. This is #11 in the Benni Harper Mystery series. I am trying to complete this series as part of the Mega Mix Challenge that is hosted by Love of Reading on Goodreads. Also, the November Mini Challenge in that same group needs to be Food or Feast related. I chose the easy level, 3 books with titles that are related to food. I read Caramel and Magnolias by Tess Thompson, and now am finishing Broken Dishes. Next I will read Julia's Chocolates by Cathy Lamb. Cathy Lamb's book is also the November read for Love of Reading group. So yea for multi-tasking.!! 





What are you reading this week?  Link up with Sheila at Book Journey and share you current reads. 

Until next time, 
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy Cathy Lamb's books. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete