Monday, October 7, 2013

What Are You Reading #3 Roses, Winter of the Worlds,??


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is sponsored by Sheila at Book Journey. Click on over to her blog, and check out the other links to see what everyone else is reading. Be aware, that your TBR list will grow!

I have two books on my night stand and beside my reading chair. I tend to carry them around the house with me along with my cell phone. I am still reading Winter of the World and Roses.
 I picked up Rebecca from the library. It is a suggested read for one of the groups I belong to on Goodreads.  This isn't the cover that is on my edition, but I searched all 175 editions on Goodreads and could not find the exact one. This is close.

 And my order came from Amazon. The current read for my Face to Face book club. My library did not have this book, nor did any other library in the inter library system, and our local Hastings did not carry this title. UUmm, what were they thinking when they selected this book?


 Anyway I ordered 4, for me and 3 other members. I must deliver them today if possible.

We were in the middle of Winter Storm Atlas, and although we are able to move around our town, we have lots of cleaning up to do. Downed branches and leaves are everywhere. My MIL(she is 89) has been staying with my husband's sister in So Dakota, and we need to drive over to bring her home. They have had no power for several days. The interstate is finally open, so we will try. She is out of her meds - we need to get her home.

Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Safe

5 comments:

  1. Roses looks tempting...I have Tumbleweeds by this author. Have a great week! Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get through the storm alright. Rebecca seams to be a favorite of many. I hope you enjoy all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe and have a good week. Hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully the storm will not cause any more problems! I picked Winter of the World back up last week. It is a heavy book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is heavy.....I have to keep propping it up on a pillow :)

      Delete