Saturday, October 5, 2013

Early October - Saturday Snapshot


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Melinda at  westmetromommy.blogspot.com To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky (at West Metro Mommy). Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.




These are pictures from our Friday Snow Day. Level III snow emergency in our small community. 
 Poor old tree, this is our second heavy wet snowstorm and it has now lost 4 large limbs.
 Looking across the street to the stately spruce tree in our neighbors yard. Early morning, still snowing.
 Another tree in our back yard, and snow on top of a BBQ grill and garden sheds.
Our deck is plastered with wet heavy snow. Weird snow sculpture!

This Saturday morning the sun is shining and the sky is blue. It will all melt away today, then we can begin the clean up.   YUCK!


Until  next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



13 comments:

  1. Where do you live? We sure have had weird weather all over the world lately. Anne@My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live in NE Wyoming. The storm was as far reaching as Cheyenne to the south and Montana to the north, and into western So Dakota ( where my family lives) to our east.

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow, snow so soon! I saw another blog with snowy shots as well. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no on the snow. I hope we don't get that any time soon. Where do you live?

    And...thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I knew that bumper sticker would be a hit. GREAT you granddaughter had that on her graduation invitations. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Saturday Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live in NE Wyoming. The storm was as far reaching as Cheyenne to the south and Montana to the north, and into western So Dakota ( where my family lives) to our east.

      Delete
    2. I hope it doesn't make its way to Pennsylvania too soon, but I hear we are to have a very snowy winter. Yuck.

      Delete
  4. I remember those days...I miss snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2011 New England I presume?? lovely but mayhem as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not 2011, not New England. Oct 4,5,2013 Wyoming!!!!!.

      Delete
  6. Yuck! It is too early in the year for that much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW! That's a lot of snow. That first picture is beautiful. And here I am posting pictures of spring flowers...

    ReplyDelete