Monday, September 16, 2013

Mailbox Monday A Final Chapter.

I guess I am going to have to give up participation in Mailbox Monday. I will still read all your blogs, because I really enjoy seeing what everyone else acquired.
I did download this new one to my Kindle on Thursday. I don't have the funds to purchase many. This one was free through Book Bub. And I refuse to purchase a book, just because it is free or only $.99.  But the cover appealed to me as did the title. 
My reading time seems to be minimal at best these days. So it is probably fine that I don't participate in the ARC promos that many of you do. I would really be depressed that I didn't get them read and give the reviews expected. 
I am woefully behind on my goal to read 80 books this year. Last year I read  61 books and my goal was 50. This year I thought, that was easy, I can do 80!. I have only read 47 so far!   :(.   

I am off to spend time in my sewing room today. Thursday I leave for a 4 day quilting retreat. I will read some there at night to unwind, but mostly I will be sewing, sewing , sewing. I don't know how the internet service will be there. Usually not so good, be we can hope for improvement!.  

Until next time, 
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

2 comments:

  1. Hope this is a good one Judy - enjoy your trip as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your quilting retreat.

    We will miss you on Mailbox Monday.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete