Monday, August 19, 2013

Ebook Challenge Twice Tempted.



Twice Tempted (Holland Springs, #2)Twice Tempted by Marquita Valentine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Zoe Ambrose is a spunky quick witted author, whose agent is also the agent of the most talked about and infamous movie actor in LA. You will not be surprised to find that their paths cross. Of course, the paparazzi have a hay day with the pictures and the underlying intrigue. You can feel the heat that radiates from the tablet screen (I read the Kindle edition). There is plenty of steamy sexy scenes, as well as a bit of mystery. A truly wonderful romance novel.
If you blush bright red at graphic nude sex scenes, this story may not be for you. If you just get a bit amorous and you have a partner by your side, enjoy!


View all my reviews

This is my review of the book I quoted in First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros on 8-13-13 here. It really was a cute story and I will read the next episode with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment