Friday, August 16, 2013

EBook Challenge 8 of 10 CD Level

What Matters MostWhat Matters Most by Bette Lee Crosby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story. It kind of hit home in a lot of ways. We are retired, my husband has selective hearing and I tend to be a worrier. Not to the extent that Louise is, but somewhat. We almost moved to a different part of the country at retirement, but luckily we visited the area first and discovered that we would not be happy there.

I think Louise and Clay both learned to give a little during their relocation and find that happiness is what you make it. That friends can be found in new places too, that sometimes what seems to be perfect is not, and love is the most important.

I have enjoyed Bette Lee Crosby's other titles and will continue to choose and read them.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment