Monday, July 8, 2013

Mailbox Monday 7-8


E BOOKS ONLY THIS WEEK!!!!





 Mailbox Monday  is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week or weeks and to explore great book blogs. Mailbox Monday is hosted in July by Tasha at Book Obsessed

 Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week only 2 titles came to live at my house. Both were downloaded from Amazon via Book Bub. They are:

The titles and the covers drew me in. They may be "fluff" but sometimes I need a little fluffy read.  Do you ever feel like you just need to read to be somewhere else fun, no pressure to get into any analysis or critiquing? 



Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


5 comments:

  1. I just love the title, Geoducks are for Lovers and can't wait to read it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute covers.

    ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some great summer reads! Enjoy! Reading can be a great escape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of The Color of Water in July makes me want to know more about it! I hope it's a winner for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both books look like excellent summer reads.

    ReplyDelete