Monday, July 29, 2013

Mailbox Monday 7-29-13


Nothing in my mailbox this past week except the usual "junk mail".  I did not check anything new out of the library except Season 3 of Downton Abbey. We own Season 1 & 2, but have not been able to find Season 3 for what I consider a reasonable price, so I got on the waiting list at the library. We have watched the first 8 episodes and will finish the last of them this week. It is due back at the library on the 31st. I really like that show. I hope to be able to keep up with Season 4 on our PBS channel starting in January. We do not have a DVR or TiVo, so we need to be diligent with keeping up.

This week I will spend one day with my sister in SD. We haven't had a good sister visit in quite some time, so I am looking forward to  that. It has just been 1 year since our mom passed away and we will probably laugh a lot and cry a little.

So until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I hope you have a great time with your sister. I need to get a hold of some early Downton Abbey DVD's to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An empty mailbox can be a good thing! Enjoy your time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your visit.

    Empty mailboxes are good. I like them for a catchup. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that junk mail....but I did get a few books. Thanks for visiting my blog to see them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the visit with your sister!

    ReplyDelete