Monday, July 1, 2013

Mailbox Monday 7-1-13


Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week(s) and explore great book blogs. Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of July, and hosted by Tasha at Book Obsessed

 Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
This week the only new book that came into my house, was a battered copy of John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath. My library finally found the missing copy and emailed me that it was available. I want to start reading it today. 

I am still listening to The Devil in the White City, which I hope to continue while I clean out closets today. 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy

4 comments:

  1. Devil in The White City was good. ENJOY!!

    Love your mailbox photo.

    Have a good week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the library- glad they found the missing book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Devil In The White City on my shelf waiting for me to pick it up. I've never read The Grapes of Wrath but would like to.
    Here's My MM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this book a lot, but East of Eden and Of Mice and Men were favorites.

    ReplyDelete