Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday 7-5 Still Plugging Away

Good Friday Morning.

I am still sloughing through

Devil in the White City.. is dark and full of historical detail. I have it on an audio book and am using a "boombox" to listen. I set it up in one room and the next thing I know I am in another room and have lost tough. I did not realize I was such a wanderer!.  I thought I would listen and sew but I can't hear it over the sewing machine so I must sit still and hand sew or something today. It is due back at the library today, so I will renew it and try to finish over the weekend. 

I still haven't finished the intro to Grapes of Wrath. I don't seem to get to it until bedtime and have been falling asleep while reading. What's up with that?

Anyway, the holiday is over and I should be able to find some reading time soon. I am cleaning closets, a bit late for Spring Cleaning, but it had to be done. Hopefully our new storm/screen door will be installed this week. Golly I miss being able to have my front door open without letting in all the flies and miller moths. 

Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


1 comment: