Monday, June 3, 2013

Mailbox Monday 603



Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week(s) and explore great book blogs. Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of June, and hosted by Dolce Bellezza.

 I had a great week as far as books and projects go.

Tuesday, I received Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham in the mail. It was a win in a giveaway from Kathy at Bermuda Onion's  Weblog.


I've been a fan of Lauren Graham's for sometime. I love her in Parenthood. I am so excited to read this book. 





Then on Thursday, I download these two titles. They were free on Book Bub, along with some other titles. I hope these are as good as they seem. Cocktail Hour will work toward meeting the Party or Celebration in a title for What's in a Name 6 from Beth Fish Reads. 
I'm not sure what caught my eye about this one. Maybe this cover of a young man and a guitar. Also the main character's name is Seth. I have a nephew named Seth. Silly reasons to pick a book???? Maybe. I'll let you know if the choices  were good ones or not. 

I almost finished a graduation quilt. Here is a picture of the right side of the top 4 rows,  the other 5 rows are at my sewing machine. I will get the top completed today.


And am on my way to completion of a baby quilt. I'm loving how this one is turning out!

Oh, and yesterday was our 49th wedding anniversary. So my week was good.

Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



2 comments:

  1. Nice mailbox and great quilts. You are very talented.

    ENJOY all your books.

    I didn't post a Mailbox Monday this week. I am not home yet. Will be heading home tomorrow from the BEA. I am just checking out everyone's mailboxes. :)

    I do have a review of THE TIME BETWEEN by Karen White posted this morning.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning a book (it looks really good) and Happy Anniversary! I am a new follower. I look forward to your future posts. Please stop by my blog when you get a chance. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete