Monday, May 6, 2013

Mailbox Monday May 6







Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week(s) and explore great book blogs. Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of May, and hosted by Abi at 4 The Love of Books

This week  the additions to my bookshelf were e-books. I found them all on a site called Book Bub.





The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton.  This is the first in a 3 part series. I'm hooked already.






Rebecca by Adam Nicolai.  This one just caught my eye.




Friends with Full Benefits by Luke Young   ( book #2)  Oh, no!!!  Another series!  I'm a sucker for series.



I'll be gone the rest of the week, from Wednesday through Sunday.  

I'll Stay Busy and Stay Happy.




2 comments:

  1. All new books to me, but they do look great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY haven't heard of any of these books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete