Monday, May 27, 2013

Empty Mailbox Monday

 Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week(s) and explore great book blogs. Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of May, and hosted by Abi at 4 The Love of Books
 Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list
This week my mailbox was once again empty. I have been busy with some other projects so that is OK by me.  I am still putting together a graduation quilt for my 3rd granddaughter. I have a baby quilt on my table for my oldest granddaughter and her husband, and I signed up for a BOM stitchery block quilt at my local quilt shop. I must be CRAZY. 

 I am currently reading Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan.

                                                                      

This title is on my Kindle and will satisfy "books with fire or an equivalent in the title". 






I will also start Arkansas Traveler by Earlene Fowler to continue to work on my Mega Mix Challenge where I was challenged to finish a series I had already started. I really enjoy reading the  mysteries in the Benni Harper series.  All the titles are based on quilt block names and I am a quilter too, so they are fun to read. 

 I will try to remember to take pictures of my other projects as they are completed and post them here. After all...

Busy Hands are Happy Hands......  right???

Posted this late as we drove 2.5 hours each way to take my MIL to 2 different cemeteries to place flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment