Monday, April 22, 2013

Mailbox Monday 4-22




Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week(s) and explore great book blogs. Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of April, and hosted by Mari at MariReads
 Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
This list if for the last couple of weeks. I have purchased only e-books.  I have added the following to my kindle.

 What Matters Most by Bette Lee Crosby and The Show by John A Heldt  were both provided by the author.   Both authors I met through Goodreads. 







   The Summer of France by Paulita Kincer was recommended by the author, a fellow blogger, to fulfill my April challenge to read 3 books with destinations in the title.
 


A Single Thread ( Cobbled Quilt #1)  by Marie Bostwick  was recommended by two friends that are fellow quilters.


Reviews of Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan caught my eye on several blogger sites.

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield is the April suggested read for a group I participate in on Goodreads.
If You Stay ( Beautifully Broken #1) has been recommended by several other bloggers and I am a pushover for series. 
Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

1 comment:

  1. ENJOY all your books.

    I just got back in to town and missed all the fun. Going to try to visit everyone...better late than never I guess. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete