Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Snapshot 3-16

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky (at At Home With Books). Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.



This picture was taken by my brother-in-law who live in northern Montana. It is lupine, I think. Mountain Lupine shows up in Montana and Wyoming in the early spring.  I am so ready for the wildflower to add color to the otherwise drab landscape at this time of year.  Today it is rain/snowing, so that feels like spring to me. I enlarged the photo so it's a little blurry, but that's what it looks like on the mountain side, a blur of bluish lavender.



11 comments:

  1. beautiful! I love spring flowers, even if they do make my allergies go crazy :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I am reading to see some spring flowers, too! I need to get around to picking up some things to plant around our patio but I just haven't had time on a weekend yet!

    Here's my SATURDAY SNAPSHOT post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, I am so ready for flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely flowers. I can look at your picture and pretend it's spring. No flowers in sight around here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lupine is one of my favorite flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers...thanks.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Saturday Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely just lovely! Looking forward to color here in a few months:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beautiful photo, I love the colour- just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are a gorgeous shade of blue. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/U62WN

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet that is a beautiful hillside - so much vivid color!

    ReplyDelete