Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Snapshot Feb 16





Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky (at At Home With Books). Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.







This photo was taken by my brother-in-law. He is an avid fisherman. He is close to retirement, and his dream he says is to fish every lake in Montana.Looks like he is starting already this winter. Does this look like fun to anyone?  Not me, though I went with my dad when I was a girl. I skated while he fished. I'm too much of a "wimpy kid" now.  BRRRRRR!

7 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of the cold so no, it doesn't look all that fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! My husband loves to fish, but he would NOT love the snow/cold. Me on the other hand...I'd love the snow and cold, but not the fishing. I'd want to clear a spot and go ice skating!
    Here's My SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fishermen are obviously made of stern stuff where you live! http://goo.gl/pAiQm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not fun-looking to me! Give me a fire and a cozy room. It takes all kinds, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently, for many people this is a big attraction. I don't like fishing or the cold so it wouldn't be my thing. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That takes true dedication♫♪ Here's my SS: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/02/winsome-weeds.html

    ReplyDelete