Monday, January 28, 2013

1-28 Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week(s) and explore great book blogs.
Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of January at Lori's Reading Corner
Read the Mailbox Monday story HERE
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week the only book that came into my life was a free edition on Amazon from Bette Lee Crosby: The Twelfth Child for my Kindle.  I have read another book by Bette Lee, Cupid's Christmas. I enjoyed it very much. I have not started The  Twelfth Child as of today, but will soon. 
This week, I finished Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford, which I give 4 stars. I also read The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh , and I gave it 5 stars. I've been reading a lot of really great books lately. 
My challenge quilt is ready to send on to the next participant. I am basically satisfied with it. I always second guess projects like this. Could I add something, does it need more embellishment ?  It is quilted, bound and labeled. I guess is it complete!
Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
   ps: I apologize for the weird look of this post. Not sure what I did and everything I tried in order to fix it, failed. :(

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book...I hope you do too.

    Stop by my blog for the review if you like.

    ENJOY!!! I know you will like it too.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete