Saturday, December 8, 2012

Snapshot Saturday 8 Dec12

 
Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky (at At Home With Books). Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
This is my old Christmas cactus. Every year I am afraid it is not going to bloom again, and every year it faithfully delivers several bright pink blooms. you can see the buds from at least 4 more. Do you have a Christmas cactus? Is it pink or red. ?


Until Next Time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I've never had a Christmas cactus, but now I want one.
    Here’s My SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas cactuses are so beautiful...great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not have a Christmas Cactus, but I love your picture, and I'm thinking it might be nice to have... thanks for sharing today, Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! It's always fun when long-green plants finally put out color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat! I would love to have a Christmas cactus someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Christmas cactus came with the house -- an odd, but welcome, thing to find when you move in. It's hot pink and blooms when it feels like, which isn't generally Christmas. But it's gorgeous when it decides to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty. That's one plant I don't have in my house, and I have many, many plants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the zygocactus - but in Sydney they flower for Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a pink Christmas cactus and it's blooming like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just how do they know it's Christmas? Mine bloom between Thanksgiving and Christmas and sometimes in spring as well.

    so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas cactus blooms only during Christmas season?
    I realized not too long ago that cactus flowers in different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Dad had heaps of those cactus when we were growing up. They do give the prettiest blooms.

    ReplyDelete