Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Snapshot #1 December


Saturday Snapshot



Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This is a really BAD photo of a really gorgeous lighted bridge at our local college. Every morning when I drive by on my way to the gym, it just makes me smile.

Hooray!!! the tree is up in the living room. It is pre-lit, so that part is done. Now to drag out all the totes full of decorations!  


So Until Next Time

Stay Busy and Stay Happy


8 comments:

  1. A Christmas tree! I asked the Man of the House to get our's out, but he was very grumpy...! My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/xybNM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-lit...how very convenient! I have to go out and buy mine...I'll get needles everywhere and have to string lights, but I do like having a live tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a step ahead of me. We have a pre-lit tree too but it's several years old. I'd really like to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got everything down and that's something, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're further along on the tree than me. Hoping to get that done this weekend. Next tree we buy is going to be pre-lit. That's the part I dread the most--getting the lights on.

    Here's my Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bear With Me...looks like fairy land with all the lights up in our neighborhood♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! We're putting up our tree tonight, and I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have to wait until after the 10th, as that's my birthday and if we put the tree up and get all Christmas-y too soon, Mammma doesn't get her little bit of birthday attention! I know ... I'm a brat! Love you nice big tree though!

    ReplyDelete