Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ready or Not Here I Come, 2013 Challenges

I have been perusing blog land, trying to decide which challenges I will do in 2013. I have decided to do What's In A Name 6 challenge, which I posted  here November 22nd. . Today I also decided on 2013 EBook Challenge hosted by Sarah at Workaday Reads. I received a Kindle Fire for Christmas and I need to learn how to use it. I figured this challenge would help me do that.I am going to sign up at the CD level, that's 10 books. Hopefully, I will be able to move up a level or two.  There is also a Mega Mix Challenge that has no time limit hosted by the Love of Reading group on Goodreads. I have already started that one. Three challenges is probably all I should venture to complete. I have failing at anything I try and I do still have a husband, a home and a quilting hobby. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment