Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3 Mailbox Monday



Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and hosted by Susan of Suko’s Notebook in December.  This is where we spotlight the books that came to our home in the last week. Caveat: Mailbox Monday can cause your TBR pile to increase exponentially.

The image above is not really the truth. There has been lots of stuff in my mailbox, but only those ghastly "junk" catalogs that fill mailboxes this time of year. I am hoping for some Christmas cards in the near future. I haven't ordered any books, but hopefully will get to the library to pick up a few this week. I am sending a book to someone through Paperback Swap, so next week she will have a mailbox goody. That makes me happy too. 

I am still trying to get a signature to appear at the end of my blog, that is not surrounded by a box. I have not accomplished that yet. But I will persevere. 

Until next time, 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy





ps: it looks good as I write the post , but when I publish it changes. 

6 comments:

  1. You had me curious about the box around your signature so I just looked at my blog and every post has a box like yours except one. I don't know how that happened but I looked at it in html and this is the one different thing I found.

    background-color: transparent;

    See if inserting this in your signature html makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that.

      Delete
  2. I like the way your signature looks as is. I also like the way you describe TBR piles as growing exponentially--they sure do! Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some times slow book weeks let us catch up on the TBR stack!
    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
  4. My signature has a box around it too. I think yours looks fine.

    I had a slow week, but not a bad thing. I have so many books, but why do we always want more? :) :)

    My Mailbox Monday link is below....hope you can stop by to also see my review of THE SECRET KEEPER

    AND

    A review and E-book giveaway of MURDER TAKES TIME

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your mailbox will be full soon. We got our first Christmas card today.

    ReplyDelete