Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Snapshot 11-10



 Saturday Snapshot

Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.



I woke this morning to about an inch of snow and ice on the yard and sidewalks.  So although Autumn is my favorite season, Spring is a close second. These daffodils grew in my MIL's garden and she took lots of pictures of them. So I am borrowing a happy look today to combat my first snow of winter blahs. Daffodils are such a happy flower.


Today I will finish the project for an upcoming baby shower and make a salad to take to a supper/card party with friends.

Until next time,
Stay busy and stay happy
Judy

12 comments:

  1. I agree daffodils always look happy and sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Daffodils are very happy flowers indeed. I always think of my son when I see daffodils. He was fascinated with them when he was small (three-ish) and would drag out the name...Daff--o--dils!!

    Here's my Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The appearance of spring daffodils always makes me feel better weather is on the way. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/CQuKI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daffodils are such happy flowers! I love seeing them up and blooming in the spring time. It means winter is over for real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore daffodils....thanks for sharing and reminding me of the wonderful colors in nature.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent bright yellow color to do battle with winter greys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw snow this week visiting my mom in CT - much too early for snow!! The daffodils are beautiful.

    Hope you are enjoying the weekend -

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those cheery flowers. We only see them here in April:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! It's GOOD to keep the promise of Spring at the back of your thoughts allllll winter long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup, I planted my daffy's today, and my tulips, just to get in the mood for spring even if it's months away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love daffodils! They are a perfect flower. Bright, cheery yellow against a still wintery backdrop and can withstand chilly temperatures. I have them all over my yard and they never disappoint me.

    ReplyDelete