Monday, November 26, 2012

Mailbox Monday November 26




Mailbox Monday is on tour for the month of November at BermudaOnion's Weblog Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.



This week nothing in my actual mailbox, but I did download 2 kindle books to my laptop. This is a first for me, so I am patting myself on the back. I am really enjoying the format. My eyes don't get tired as easily and love the easy of page turning. Not that turning pages is such a task anyway, but I think you probably understand. I have been wanting to purchase (or receive as a gift) an e-reader, but I am still up in the air about which one, or should I just bite the bullet and get a tablet ( lots more $$). So, as for now, I'll just use this not-so-new laptop. :).

The books I am reading are:



I am really enjoying the story and the experience. 

The remainder of today I am busy working on laundry and putting together a quilt for my granddaughters college graduation. I will be making just the pillows now, as I thought she would graduate in January and just learned that it will be 12-16. I might be able to get the top pieced by then, but never to the quilter and back in time to get it to her in the mail. So I will send a "tease" present.


Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
Judy

5 comments:

  1. I hope you love The Mine! Have a great week in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good week and enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! your reading week.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/mailbox-monday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read THE MINE....it was good. Hope you enjoy it.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete