Saturday, November 24, 2012

11-24-12 Saturday Snapshot







Saturday Snapshot

Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.


I don't have any current Christmas decoration photos yet, but here is one taken last year. We spent the months of December and January with our son and daughter-in-law in the Phoenix area of Arizona. It was fabulous. This picture was taken in the square in downtown Chandler Arizona. We thought it was amazing. 

I think it was made up of what I would call "tumbleweeds",stacked and sprayed white. It was lighted also, though we only were there in the daytime. I have no idea how tall it was, but my DH is 6'2".  Someone told me they do it every year. I will have to research that and see what I can learn. 

8 comments:

  1. I never would have guessed that was tumbleweed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, very textural. Certainly many people seem to be thinking about Christmas already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's creativity. And plenty of tumbleweed.Someone has to climb a crane to create that "Christmas tree".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every home, every town should create its own Christmas tree. Mine would, of course, consist of books.

    My Saturday Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever! I'm sure there are many more tumbleweeds than evergreens or snow in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete