Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Not Wordless

Does anyone else find yourself just reading and reading blog after blog?   I feel like my time is getting away from me. I thought once I retired I would have oodles of time to clean( if I wanted to) sew (whenever I wanted to) read to fill up all the extra time. NOT SO!!!!!!

I am in blog land a great deal of the time.  I love it, and don't want to miss a single thing that anybody is saying or doing. I am a "lurker", my daughter says.  But I so enjoy it.  That being said, I want to introduce you to Maureen Cracknell Handmade. She has the cutest tutorials and great fabric.  Please take a minute to check out her blog.  I do.

On to the next: I am still reading and enjoying The Yellow House.  It is due back at the library tomorrow so I must get a move on. Today is my annual mammogram, then lunch with friends. The afternoon I am reading!!

Til next time

Stay Busy and Stay Happy

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment