Saturday, September 1, 2012

Snapshot Saturday #1 September








Saturday Snapshot

Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.




Princess Cays, Bahamas.  March 2012.  Does anyone want to go there?  Turquoise water, white sand,swaying palm trees, nearly cloudless sky.  Paradise?  Pretty close! This is a wonderful vacation memory. 

I am really looking forward to Fall. I love the cool crisp mornings, calm evenings and all the yellow, orange and red colors.  


Stay Busy, 

Judy

2 comments:

  1. That clear blue water is what appeals to me the most! It's so pretty and looks like it would be great for swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would love to go to this lovely place. The beach is one of my favorite places to visit. If only I could live near one.

    ReplyDelete