Monday, September 3, 2012

Mailbox Monday 9-3-12









Mailbox Monday is on tour for the month of September at Book N Around .Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I received no reading material in my PO mail box, unless you count yet another "junk catalog". but I did receive the following shares from my granddaughter via my email mailbox.  So that probably counts, right? 


She and I are both book lovers. She is a writer in addition to being a reader. She is hoping to some day be published. She is 19. 





Love you "ittybit".  

til next time, Stay Busy. 

Judy ( g'ma Judy)


1 comment:

  1. I like it sometimes when I get nothing. Allows me to catch up. It is a blessing in disguise.

    Love your two sayings above. THANKS.

    Stop by my blog if you like...my Mailbox Monday and a giveaway are waiting for you. :)

    I have already read the book I received last week and have an author giveaway for it. LOL!! :)

    Have a good week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete