Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Snapshot last one for August









Saturday Snapshot

Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.






This is a short sample of my TBR shelf. Except, Fall of Giants, which I just finished, these are all TBR or ones I go back to time and time again, Like The Language of Letting Go  Daily Meditations for Codependents  by Melody Beattie. I really enjoyed reading the Fall of Giants. I am looking forward to the next one. 
I have lots of bookmarks.  Does everyone seem to collect bookmarks too? Since my husband hates piles of anything, I have this "row" on top of our headboard. Also, the lower portion is full of books too, but that's another picture.

Happy Saturday!  I am off to take my MIL out to watch my husband fly his radio controlled airplanes. His club is having their annual fun fly this weekend.  I may get some snapshots there for use in coming weeks. 


Til Later
Stay Busy
Judy B



8 comments:

  1. I wish my desk looked like that!! I have many bookmarks too, but never can put a hand on them when I need one!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have piles of bookmarks too! On one of my bookshelves and then shoved into a box of computer cds on our desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it comforting other people have TBRs - mine seems to grow without me doing anything! My Saturday Snapshot is very brief this week but it's sad - a site where lepers once lived http://goo.gl/TkmQ7

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear Fall of Giants is good. It's on my wish list but it's just so biiigg! Yeah, the bookmarks - me too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall of Giants is good. But like you say BIG! I usually read in bed and had to prop it up on a small pillow.. (i'm kinda a wimp )

      Delete
  5. My TBR stack (er...stacks) isn't/aren't nearly as neat and tidy as yours. And, yes, I do have all kinds of bookmarks. They at least are all stacked together on one of the bookcases.

    Here's my Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No more bookmarks for me since I use my Kindle....but there are lots of titles on it TBR♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bookmarks! And I still read the paper model of books so I need them. My TBR pile is growing vertically now.

    ReplyDelete