Monday, August 20, 2012

Mailbox Monday #3 August





Mailbox Monday is on tour for the month of August at 5 Minutes For Books. Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.



Last week I received NO books in my mailbox. "sigh"!   I did however receive a copy of


Night by Elie Wiesel, loaned from a friend. She warned me that is powerful and disturbing. So I have read the prologue, but cannot read it before bed, as is my usual reading time. I will make time during the day this week to get it read. It is a slim volume, so I should be able to do it in a day or two of daytime reading.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds a little scary, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night was required reading my freshman year in college, it was quite powerful.

    -Nancy@5M4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yow, that's quite a warning not to read before bedtime. That's when I do most of my reading. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That happens to me some weeks, but it actually is a blessing. :) You can get caught up. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday-august-20-2012_20.html

    ReplyDelete