Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh My Gosh!!!!

Where have the last 8 days gone?  I have been too too busy!  Tuesday this week, I had a regular Quilt Guild meeting, a meeting for our area Quilt Show, planned for October, a rescheduled Stitchin' Club picnic and a regular monthly meeting of our GWRRA group!!  Whew, I made them all, just not for the whole meetings. !! Did I get pictures ??? not a single one. !  What in the world was I thinking.

Tomorrow I must finish cutting my 5" squares for my class at Quilt Wyoming next weekend. And get at least one friendship block completed!.

We had a tiny scare with my MIL today. Her blood levels were off according to the nurse and the doctors. She is on a blood thinner. So they took her off til her reg  appt next Friday.. She is feeling well, just noticing bruising etc.

I am still trying to listen to Wuthering Heights and read Fall of Giants.  Both of them I am enjoying.  Also got my giveaway win book in the mail.  Will tell you more about that on Mailbox Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment