Saturday, June 2, 2012

Snapshot Saturday


Saturday Snapshot

Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.

This is my Bridal Veil Spirea  as it looked in early May. Some years it is prettier that other years. This year was a good year, but not the most awesome.  It has since faded and is not nearly as pretty. Nothing else is blooming as yet and I have not created anything in my quilt room to take pictures of. So this is it for this Saturday. Have a great week.

Today is our 48th anniversary. We are going out to dinner with friends. Tomorrow I will sew with my friends at our regular Sunday Sew.  Maybe it will have something to photograph for next Saturday.

Until next time:

Stay Busy/Stay Happy
Judy


11 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! It must really be amazing on the "best" years. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some years the drooping of the branches is just breathtaking. Thanks for the wishes.

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Mine was yesterday. Beautiful flowers--not much is blooming around my house right now. The lilies of the valley are all done and my lilacs got frost-damage. I'm waiting for my roses and tiger lilies to burst forth.

    Here's my Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Belated wishes to you. The blue orchid is awesome. My sister grows amazing orchids. She will want to know your orchid name. What kind is it?

      Delete
  3. Wow, 48 years! Our 46th is coming up in Sept. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary and many more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wishes, 46 is a milestone too.

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary! That spirea is just so pretty! It holds special memories for me too. There were two huge shrubs at the front corners of the house that I grew up in in northern New York state ... I used to 'play house' beside the shrub by the driveway with my dolls ... oh, the memories! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, your flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! Thanks for sharing the lovely blooms with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary. Love the flowers - I'm just wondering whether to brave the rain and plant out things my mother gave me for my neglected garden!

    ReplyDelete