Sunday, June 17, 2012

Single Sunday


This is the quilt for my grand-daughter, Kelsey. She requested blues and browns, and when I saw the fabric I thought of Colorado and hoped it would help remind her of her hometown, as she travels around the country. It was custom quilted by a friend and she did an awesome job, as usual.

Today I will spend by myself. Mr. Busy is gone to a "fly-in". He flies RC controlled airplanes and is with friends in a neighboring state. Then he will visit his mother for an hour or so. 

I am going to finish reading "Love in the Time of Cholera". It is a difficult read as it is a translation. I think "somethings get lost in translation" or at least made more difficult to understand. The story is compelling though, even if some of the wording seems frivolous. 

I hope also to be able to get to my sewing room and gather some supplies for Quilt Wyoming in July. I have several other projects started, so I can work on them too. 

Until next time,
Stay Busy Stay Happy
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment