Friday, June 1, 2012

May is at an End

It's the last day of May. We had a glorious time camping with our Colorado family. We ate well, our grandson-in-law did most of the cooking. Our SIL cooked the first night BBQ chicken on the grill. It was great. The rest of the time, we had sloppy joes, fish tacos, hamburgers, potato salad, baked beans, watermelon, chips, trail mix etc. We celebrate the granddaughters' birthdays, so there was even 2 birthday cakes and ice cream. WOW.
We hiked to Fish Creek Falls.
Do you recognize it?  It is the falls on the Coors Beer can!  LOL.  It really is beautiful. The big kids played in the water-





Don't look too closely, there is a sign that says, "Stay on the Trail"









I am still reading White Oleander by Janet Fitch. I am enjoying it this time. When I tried to read it several years ago, I just couldn't.  I am in a different place in my life now.

Til next time.
Stay Busy, Stay Happy
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment