I am a newbie Blogger. So here goes.
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? My name is Judy
- How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging regularly since October 2011.
- Why did you get into blogging? I first started about 5 years ago when I was going through some really hard times and I thought a blog would just be a personal diary. I did not continue as it became too painful. So when I retired from my job, I started again. I intended it to be just a place where I recorded my new life as a retired lady.As I explored, I happened on Quilting Blogs and then by chance Book Blogs.
- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012? Right now I am reading "How to Eat a Cupcake" by Meg Donohue. It is for a challenge on Goodreads. My favorite book so far this year was "The Secret Garden"
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. I'm not sure that there is something you all don't know about me, I'm pretty much an open book. But I also quilt and do needlework. I live in a small city in Wyoming, and I do not have an e-reader or often listen to audiobooks.
- Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? YES How? I have read and want to read, many different genres since beginning to read others book blogs. I never would have re-read, White Oleander by Janet Fitch, or The Secret Garden by Frances Hodges Burnett. I probably would have just continued reading the romance chick-lit that I had been reading