Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm OK


It's been 10 days since I posted last.  I have been busy. I went to the Prairie Points QG April Meeting.  We made "Flying Geese" 2 different ways.  Norma had cut all the fabric, then the finished blocks were given away by drawing of names. The purple ones were added to a square to make a block, the ones on the 2nd table were "folded flying geese"  I think it is a Ricky Tims method.

Sunday I sewed with the Quilting Chicks.  We had a great time and some of us filled out the forms for Quilt Wyoming that will be in July in Sheridan.  It's going to be so much fun.

I finished reading No, I Don't Want to Join a Book Club. A Diary of the Sixtieth Year by Virginia Ironsides.

Then I started  The Red Tent by Anita Diamant on the 16th. I got home from my Water Aerobics class feeling pretty good and then continued to feel worse and worse. Chest congestion, but no aches or fever. By Tuesday morning, I was really feeling crummy, and even today not much better. I did go get some Mucinex DM. At least it helps me sleep without keeping DH awake with my coughing and hacking. I have drunk tea, lemonade, coffee, coke, and tons of water.  I did however finish reading
I liked it, though some members of Page Turners acted like they did not. I didn't have the courage to ask about it.  I am just getting to know them.

I don't know my Bible well enough to dispute the story. But I enjoyed the story and really got involved in the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment