Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Last night I finished reading Remedies by Kate Ledger. It is on the 2009 list for the Amy Einhorn Challenge. I enjoyed the book, thought the subject matter was a bit close to home. The unraveling of a marriage. The characters though not so likable were believable. It is correct in noting that lack of communication and little things are what begins to destroy a marriage.  It was one of the book borrowed from our library when I couldn't find The Bungalow for my What's in a Name 5 Challenge. Still have not found the book, at the library or at Hastings. So yesterday I used by birthday gift certificate from S&R to order it from Amazon.

Today we have breakfast with friends planned and then I will do a project in my sewing room. No big dinner plans, S&R invited us to Ft. Collins, but with gas prices so high, we decided not to travel. We will just try to enjoy each other. Lately that has been good.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! We had a rather quiet Easter, but it was nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a nice Easter with the kids, have fun with your sewing project!

    ReplyDelete