Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring is just around the corner

Today is sunny and warm, though windy as is normal in Wyoming. I have been trying to log all the books I have read on Goodreads. And in doing so, began to peruse some favorite blogs. DH is in his "build room" working on a foam airplane model to present to a local Boy Scout troop. I have done absolutely nothing of consequence. I did not get up a go to my "class" at 5 am.  Had a bit of a headache, but that was just an excuse. I was just plain lazy.  Lisa brought by our order of GS cookies a bit ago, and we visited on the driveway for a bit. It was nice catching up. We will have lunch sometime this summer.

It is now, late afternoon, and I need to do "something"  Laundry, ironing, sewing, reading, stitching.  Something!.

1 comment:

  1. Weell, maybe you got something done today. Sometimes we have days like that and it is okay.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
    Always great to meet new bloggers. And you are pretty new. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete