Friday, March 30, 2012

Lost is Found Friday

If you read my post from the 25th,  you'll remember that I was lamenting misplacing  losing a roll of ribbon somewhere between the store and my sewing room.  Well, today I found it!  Yea!  It had rolled away and was behind the door to my sewing room.  I hardly ever look behind the door, just shut it on the mess  "ha".   Today I was chilly, my sewing room is in the basement, and sometimes I stash a long- sleeved shirt on the doorknob.  My shirt was not there  ( can you say 'senior moment"), but there was the roll of dark pink ribbon.  So glad I had not made a special trip back to our local big box discount store to purchase another!.  So now I will finish the comfort blocks for my quilt guild.

Also finished reading a book picked up at the library. It is a new 2012 published book. " First You Try Everything" by Jane McCafferty. I do NOT recommend it. The book was difficult to read, the character not easy to like and I cannot ( even though I feel a bit crazy myself at times) believe anyone can be that "off the wall". Dumb Dumb Dumb.  I have started reading "Watermelon" by Marian Keyes. Picked up at the library too.
I sometimes pick up a book by it's cover. This one had a recommendation on the cover written by Nora Roberts, and since I have read a ton of her books, I chose this one.  Same premise, so far, as the first one. Husband leaves wife......what's with that!!!!!  Will continue with this one and see where  it goes.




Happy Friday,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment