Monday, March 19, 2012

Back from the sun,sea and sand

We returned from our cruise last night around 9pm, to rain and much cooler temps than we had been experiencing the last 8 days. I hoped to have pictures to post, but my camera crashed in reading the memory card. So I had to buy disposables. They are at the developer ( WALMART) but I did not get back there to pick them up. So maybe by Wednesday. We did have a fabulous time. The suite was awesome and over the top.
While reading on the balcony, I finished "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Steig Larrson, for the Creepy Crawly challenge in the What's In a Name 5 Challenge from Beth Fish Reads.  I am no good at reviews, but I did enjoy it as much as the others. I pretty much had the plot figured, with the exception of Lisbeth's final challenge.

The only book in the ship's convenience store that was one I hadn't read or wanted to, was "The Search" by Nora Roberts.  I am enjoying it too. As usual, fluffy, predictable, but fun.
Tomorrow is my book club meeting to discuss "Death Along the Spirit Road by C.M.(Curt) Wendelboe.  He will be at the meeting. I am anxious to hear his story.


Happy Wishes
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment