Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Page Turners and other ramblings

I attended my first book club meeting last night. A few members I am acquainted with. Some I did not know at all. The membership list is larger than the attendees last night. I am looking forward to the next book and to future discussions. It was good to hear other peoples ideas and thoughts.  We read "Night Road" by Kristin Hannah, and many did not like the main character. Jude, is it Jude as is Hey Jude or Jude pronounced Judy???  Was Grace's invisible friend, Mia's spirit??  I had not thought of that. I liked the book, though it was predictable, but many are.

Today, I did NOT go to my exercise class, it was snowing and icky at 5am. Slept in til 8am, really snowing then. I think we had 8 inches. DH and I shovel the driveway ( 1/2 anyway) then he drove me to WW and then we went to VI for soup, 1/2 sand and pie. I napped and read a bit.  Still haven't finished unpacking the box in my sewing room. I am procrastinating.

I'm feeling nerdy!  I finally fixed the fact that my laptop would not send messages in Outlook, from "our" address. It's working now. 

Must finish " the five people you meet in heaven", will take the Book Club selection "Death along the Spirit Road" on the cruise with me, and as soon as my book order gets here from Amazon, I'll get on with another What's In A Name 5 selection.  I'm loving this reading.....now if I could just get going on my BOMs..I'd be doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment