Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday

We had a bit of snow last night, but I still got up to make my 5:30 am Water Aerobics class. I feel so much better if I do that, but it sure was tempting to stay cuddled in bed.

Spent a bit of time in my sewing room, organizing and putting away. How does it get so messy is just one short week? Found the fat 1/4's for the birthday exchange and I need to cut the "storyteller" fabric for all my Chick friends, before the 2nd Sunday.

Been having a great time on Pinterest. It is so addicting.  My Oh My, I can sure waste a lot of time.  Checked out the new Hastings store after lunch. Bought Night Road by Kristin Hannah for the book club that Billie invited me to attend. Hope I can keep up with that in addition to the one in Blogland..."What's in a Name 5".

No comments:

Post a Comment